Hello Yoga Friends,
This is a sequence I love doing to music, especially at this time of year. You can mix up the sequence and add your own music. Play around, have fun with it. Come to class, we’ll be doing more of this in the coming weeks.
You could copy and paste this sequence, then print and lay it beside your yoga mat so you know what’s coming next. Watch it a few times first so you have an idea of the transitions.
1. Ardha Mukha Savasana – Downward Dog
2. Plank Pose
3. Chataranga – Push up pose
4. Bhujangasana – Cobra
5. High Lunge Pose – Right Leg
6. Trikonasana – Triangle Pose
7. Dancing Warrior – A Warrrior ii Variation
8 Ardha Mukha Savasana – Downward Dob.
Repeat Sequence Changing sides. i.e. Step left leg forward for high lunge.
Add Vashistasana both sides at the end.